Mp3 players as well today offer you a lot of features and while making a choice one should keep i...
Mp3 players as well today offer you a lot of features and while making a choice one should keep in mind the one’s requirements. In spite of various brands being available today, the market is primarily dominated by Apple’s iPod. But, even in the iPod, different models are available and if one is prepared to consider a different brand, the market grows very wide indeed. The primary question while making the choice is whether you need to mp3 player just to listen to music or to store photos and watch videos as well. The capacity of the player needs to be large if you intend to watch videos on it as well. Attention should be paid to the software that comes along with the player. Other than that particular one, many others are available on the internet as well.
Along with the player come various accessories such as the earphones that may be chosen separately as well. A speaker coupled with an amplifier converts your mp3 player into a full fledged music system. The mp3 player can be connected to your radio or mobile phone as well. Even T shirts are available proudly displaying the popular models.
Four basic categories exist as far as music players are concerned. They are as follows:
• The cheap ones that deliver you music only of a acceptable quality. They can be used as spares. The earphones that come along with them are usually of a bad quality and should be replaced.
• The small and light ones that have a small display and even smaller buttons. This makes them difficult to operate.
• The ones that offer high quality sound. The give you options regarding the quality of music to be stored. They may even be connected to sound systems or amplifiers.
• The come the multi purpose players that are loaded with a variety of features. They have a display of good quality that is generally wide screen. As they tend to consume a lot of battery, their battery life should be compared carefully before opting for them.
It is essential to compare the sound quality of the players before choosing a particular one. The accessories such as the ear phones etc. available with them may also be compared. Those models which use standard batteries prove to be cheaper as you can make use of rechargeable batteries with them.Close
Newest Mp3-players Reviews
Apple iPod touch (4th generation, 32GB), SanDisk Sansa Clip review Review, Cowon J3, Apple iPod t... See newest reviews
- Summary: The SanDisk Sansa Clip is an incredible value that's set to edge out the competition with a user-friendly interface, gym-worthy design, and great sound quality
- Pros: Ultracompact, Gym-friendly, Removable belt clip
- Cons: FM radio reception, Connection of the Clip with Rhapsody was problematic
- Read Full Review
- Summary: A high-resolution screen and video calling just made the best better, but we'd recommend an iPhone 4 if you can afford it.
- Pros: High-resolution screen, Video calling, Easy to use, Loads of apps
- Cons: Rubbish camera, No FM radio or GPS, Reliance on iTunes
- Read Full Review